Electronic magnifier MANO 6 by Reinecker
The electronic magnifier MANO 6 by Reinecker has a high-resolution touch display and four large buttons with which the reading magnifier can be easily operated. In addition, the magnification can be adjusted and the image section can be moved with intuitive finger movements on the display. Various false color views, the enlargement and the recording of images can be set directly using the buttons on the left and right of the display. With a height of only 9 centimeters, MANO 6 lies comfortably in the hand and thanks to the widescreen format, the reading flow is not interrupted, as you can view several letters at the same time even with a high magnification.
- Electronic magnifier
- intuitive operation with only four buttons and touch display (approx. 14 cm diagonal)
- Enlargement possible using the buttons or the touch display
- approx. 2 to 35 times stepless magnification
- Fold-out, infinitely adjustable handle - can also be used as a tripod
- Wrong colors, line ruler, screen coverage, auto on / off, key tones and much more.
- Display: Touch display with 14 cm diagonal, system resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Autofocus: Auto focus can be switched off
- Freeze function: approx. 2 GB image memory, images can be transferred to a microSD card
- Enlargement: approx. 2 - 35 times
- Color representation: Real colors can be set with up to 16 false colors
- Battery pack: Lithium polymer battery, operating time up to approx. 3 h, charging time approx. 2.5 h
- Measurements and weight: approx. 274 g, W x H x D: approx. 16 x 9.1 x 2.1 cm
Scope of delivery:
- carry bag
- short and long wrist strap
- Power supply unit with adapters for worldwide use
- Cleaning cloth
- Instructions for use
- quick start Guide
Special notes on shipping abroad:
For deliveries abroad, duties, taxes and fees may apply, which are not included in the total price shown.