Illuminated stand magnifier Scribolux LED by ESCHENBACH
The illuminated standing magnifier Scribolux LED offers plenty of space for writing thanks to the large distance between the lens and the support surface and the open magnifying base.
The illuminated standing magnifier can be easily guided on the reading material and offers a comfortable angled view.
- Plenty of space for writing thanks to the large distance between the lens and the support surface and the open-plan magnifying glass base.
- Good guidance of the magnifying glass on the reading material.
- With a comfortable angled view.
- Particularly scratch-resistant lens with high visual comfort.
- Bright, even and glare-free illumination.
- Shadow-free, two-handed work is possible under the scratch-resistant lens.
- High image brilliance and large field of view.
- New with push button for easy switching on and off
- New with a practical automatic switch-off after 30 minutes
- Aspherical PXM® lightweight lens, cera-tec® coated for sharp-edged, distortion-free imaging.
- Distance lens - contact surface: 7.5 cm (lens vertex).
- Powerful SMD LED lighting.
- For all aspherical magnifiers and reading glasses from Eschenbach, the focusing distance (aE), the distance between the eye and the virtual image, is exactly 400 mm. Thus, with reading glasses, addition + 2.5 D, the image can be seen clearly.
- Microfiber pouch included to protect the lens. The bag is also suitable for cleaning the lens.
- Display and Optoform range available.
- Magnification 2.8x,
- Lens size: 100 x 75 mm,
- Distance lens - contact surface: 7.5 cm (lens vertex),
- Modern SMD LED
- Batteries: 3 pieces, Mignon, 1.5 V, type AA, included in the scope of delivery
Special notes on shipping abroad:
For deliveries abroad, duties, taxes and fees may apply, which are not included in the total price shown.