Monocular 4.2x10 by ESCHENBACH
The monocular is a focusable Kepler system. The monocular is ideal for mobile use (with finger ring). It can also be used built into the system carrier.
- 4.2x / 5.5x
- 175 m / 1,000 m || 25 mm / 200m
- 10° / 7,2°
Focusable Kepler systems
- Ideal for mobile use (with finger ring).
- Can also be used installed in the system carrier.
- Can be used as a hand-held monocular in conjunction with a finger ring (item no.16711).
- Built into the system carrier, can be used as telescopic loupes.
- Achromatic lens made of high quality silicate.
- High light transmission and image brilliance.
- Small, light and inconspicuous to use.
- High quality, dust-proof metal housing.
- Very short near point.
- Using an intermediate adapter, it can be used with the clip-on lenses, item no. 16210 to 162116 possible.
- Roof prism system with multi-coating.
- Included in delivery: carrying strap, case.
Special notes on shipping abroad:
For deliveries abroad, duties, taxes and fees may apply, which are not included in the total price shown.