Magnifying lamp varioLED+ 2,5x, 6,0dpt by ESCHENBACH
The magnifying lamp varioLED+ 2.5x, 6.0 dpt by ESCHENBACH can be switched between shadow-free LED ring lighting and segment switching. The segment switching allows individual areas of the LED ring of the magnifying lamp to be switched on or off.
The ring illumination of the magnifying lamp consists of 84 long-life, high-performance LEDs.
- Work without shadows and flicker.
- Light output dimmable in three stages (40%, 60%, 100%).
- The reading glass can be used with distance and close-up glasses.
- Low power consumption due to the low power consumption of the LED of only 15 W.
- Shadow-free ring lighting made of 84 long-life high-performance LEDs.
- Switching between ring lighting and segment lighting.
- Illuminance levels (ring lighting, 200 mm): approx. 6000 lx, 3500 lx, 2400 lx - full light output immediately.
- Fold-down lens cover to protect against dust and solar radiation (lens cover can also be removed).
- Optimal alignment of the magnifying glass head is guaranteed via 6 joints.
- Cable length: approx. 3 m
- Delivery includes table clamp for panel thicknesses from 18 to 74 mm and power adapter for EU, US, GB
- Aspherical PXM® lightweight lens, cera-tec® coated for sharp-edged, distortion-free imaging.
- Protection class: device IP40, power supply IP20
- Lens size 132mm diameter, asphere
- Magnification: 2.5X / 6 D pt
- Working distance: 70 mm
- Eye relief: 250 mm
- Lens coating: cera-tec
- Lighting: 84 high-performance LEDs
- Illuminance: max. 6000lx (working distance 200 mm)
- Color temperature: 6500k
- RA value: 86
- Weight: 1.420g
- Cable length: 3m
- Adapter: EU, US & UK
- Fastening: clamp, screw fastening / table clamp for 18-74mm
- Deflection: 900mm
- Stand length 800mm
Special notes on shipping abroad:
For deliveries abroad, duties, taxes and fees may apply, which are not included in the total price shown.