Magnifying lamp from ESCHENBACH:
- Segment switching = option between shadow-free LED ring lighting and segment lighting for better control of different surface structures.
- Thanks to its low weight and compact dimensions as well as high flexibility, magnifying lamp can be used anywhere.
- Optimal swivel range of the magnifying glass head thanks to the gooseneck stand in combination with two-axis lens suspension.
- Comfortable alignment of the magnifying glass lamp thanks to the ergonomic "magnifying glass handle".
- Inexpensive due to low energy consumption, as only 5 W power consumption, lamp life approx. 50,000 h.
- Aspherical PXM® lightweight lens, cera-tec® coated for sharp-edged, distortion-free imaging.
- Option to switch between shadow-free ring lighting and segment lighting for surface control.
- Illumination near point for shadow-free illumination: 2 cm.
- Illuminance: approx. 6,000 lx (at a working distance of 150 mm).
- Immediately full light output.
- Gooseneck with protective cover for better hygiene.
- Attachment via table clamp.
- Mains adapter for EU, GB, US included.
- Cable length: 3 m.
- Magnifying glass diameter: 76mm
- Tripod length: 600mm
- Working distance: 150mm
- Magnification: 2.5 times
- Diopter: 6.0
- Light color: 6,000 lx
Special notes on shipping abroad:
For deliveries abroad, duties, taxes and fees may apply, which are not included in the total price shown.