Monocular VARIO-PLUS by ESCHENBACH
The Kepler Eschenbach monoculars are small, light and inconspicuous to use. she are characterized by the following properties:
- Use as a handheld monocular, stand microscope, stand magnifier.
- Kepler roof prism system, fully coated.
- Achromatic lens made of high quality silicate.
- High light transmission and image brilliance.
- Reversible eyepiece cup.
- Dust-protected light metal housing.
- Magnification with mounted stand magnifier: 24x.
- Magnification stand magnifier alone: 3x.
- Carrying cord and case included in delivery.
Special notes on shipping abroad:
For deliveries abroad, duties, taxes and fees may apply, which are not included in the total price shown.